USAGE TIPS :
FOR THE HOME
- Carpets: Dilute 30ml of vinegar in 1L of water. Brush heavy traffic areas and dirt spots with the mixture. Then blot dry.
- Pet stains: Dilute 30ml of vinegar in 1L of water. Pour directly on stain. Wipe clean with strong strokes and then blot with cold water.
- Flower Life Extend: Dilute 30ml (2 tablespoons) of STAR vinegar and 45g (3 tablespoons) of sugar in 1L of water. Place cut flower in solution. The stems must be in 10cm of water.
- Dust proof: Dilute 30ml of vinegar in 1L of water. Wipe exhaust fan grills, ceiling fan blades and air conditioning grills with the solution and keep them dust free.
- Varnished wood & furniture: Dilute 15ml of vinegar in 1L of lukewarm water. Renew dull and cloudy areas with a soft, dry cloth. For white rings from wet glasses rub them with a mixture of equals parts STAR vinegar and Olive oil.
- Clean your dishwasher: Once a month, pour a cup of vinegar inside the empty machine and run it through an entire cycle. This will remove odours, soap build-up and extend the life of the dishwasher.
- Coffee Maker: Once a month, fill the water reservoir with vinegar and run the brewing process without any of the pods. Then fill the water reservoir with water and run through 2 times.
- Microwave dirt: ½ cup of vinegar and ½ cup of water in a microwave safe bowl. Place in microwave and bring to a boil. Let it sit for a few minutes. Then wipe inside.