- 500g beef mince
- 1 Sainsbury's chilli con carne mix 50g
- 1 large chopped onion
- 1 Sainsbury's Italian passata 500ml
- 1 can of Sainsbury's red kidney beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Brown the mince with olive oil. When it turns brown, add the onion and continue the frying.
- Once they are cooked and have a nice golden color, add the passata, chilli con carne mix and red kidney beans and leave for 15 minutes on medium heat to absorb the liquids, stirring oftenly.
- Serve with rice and a selection of sour cream, grated cheese, tortillas, and nachos