A recipe by chef Savvas Savvas
- 1 kg cuttlefish, cleaned
- 100 ml olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bunch of chopped spring onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 100 ml ouzo
- 200 ml of water
- 1 vegetable broth
- 6 bunches of spinach
- Or bunch of chopped dill
- Salt and pepper
- Put a deep pan on high heat and add salt and let it heat well.
- We take the cuttlefish and cut them into small pieces and put them in the pan over the salt together with a little olive oil and sauté them until they are shielded for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion and put it in the pan and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Finely chop the white part of the spring onions, the garlic, put them in the pan with the cuttlefish together with the tomato pulp and mix and leave for 2 minutes to take out their aromas and turn brown.
- Quench with ouzo and allow to evaporate.
- Add the spinach together with the spinach and the vegetable broth and cover with the lid and simmer on low heat for 40 minutes.
- Finely chop the green part of the onions together with the dill and put them in the pan.
- Add the zest and the juice from the lemon, 3 tbsp. olive oil, pepper and stir.
- Serve with pepper, lemon slices and olive oil