- 250g egg noodles
- 250 g of meat (chicken, beef or combination of two)
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- ½ cup soy sauce
- A little sunflower
- A little sesame oil
- In a wok or frying pan, heat a little oil and sauté the meat for about 10 minutes, until cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil water in a large pot.
- When the meat is cooked pour the vegetables cut into sticks, and garlic, to the wok and sauté for just 3-4 minutes.
- At this time add the noodles in water to soften, and then drain.
- Mix in the noodles to the pan, stir, add the soy sauce and stir again. Finally, add the sesame oil and fry the noodles for another 1 minute. Remove from heat and serve!
- In Chinese noodles we can use whatever vegetables we like or what we have in our fridge - mushrooms, broccoli, cabbage, baby corn and bamboo shoots for example!
- Also, for a more impressive serving sprinkle some finely chopped spring onions and/or roasted sesame!