- 500g pasta
- 500g prawns uncleansed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 500γρ concentrated tomato
- A little olive oil
- ½ cup. red wine
- Grated fasting or feta cheese
- Peel the prawns. Keep their heads aside.
- Put in a pan a little olive oil to heat and add the onion and garlic to cook for a little.
- Then add the wine and let 2' to evaporate the alcohol.
- Add the tomato, salt and pepper, bring to medium heat, and let to boil for about 15 minutes.
- While waiting for the sauce to thicken boil pasta for 2’ less than the manufacturer's instructions, along with the heads of the prawns, so to get all their flavor. Keep half cup of their water and drain.
- Once the sauce thickens, add the prawns and let them cook for no more than 4'. Pour the water from the pasta, and the pasta, and stir for 1'.
- Serve immediately with grated cheese, and enjoy a delicious pasta plate!