Ingredients for 4 people
- 500 g. Spaghetti
- 2 x 200 g. Canned tuna
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes or a cup of fresh chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 10 olives, chopped (optional)
- A little olive oil
- A little chopped parsley
- Dry anari or grated parmesan cheese
- Boil the pasta according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- For the sauce::
- For the sauce: Put in a pan a little olive oil, and when warm up add the onion, the garlic, and capers. After stirred for 1-2 minutes put the tomatoes. Once become a thicker sauce, in about 5 minutes, add the tuna and olives, and season.
- Mix with pasta and serve with cheese and parsley!