- 2kg octopus (frozen)
- 1 cup wine (dry red)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 tablespoons dried coriander (finely ground)
- Let the octopus in a colander to defrost and dry out of the water. Afterwards we cut in large pieces.
- Place in a large pot on the fire and after warm pour the vinegar and then the octopus. Leave for 3-4 minutes on high heat. This way they will evaporate many liquids but it will remain soft.
- Then pour the oil and leave in the heat for about half an hour without the lid, so for the fluids to evaporate. After having passed the half an hour, and been left only with the oil, add the coriander and leave for 5-10 minutes to fry.
- Ready-to-serve and bon appetite!
- Tip: We never add salt to the octopus because it is very salty on its own!