Terms and Conditions of Competition
1) The competition is valid only for Papantoniou Loyalty Card holders.
2) Bonus card members that purchase €20 or more in a single receipt are entitled to take place in the draw. For every 20€ in a single purchase you are allowed 1 participation in the draw (i.e. 96€ purchase = 4 entries).
3) The competition is valid from 6/3/2023 until 15/4/2023.
4) Purchases from any Papantoniou Supermarket are valid for the competition.
5) Staff and first-degree relatives of Papantoniou Supermarkets are excluded from the competition.
6) Each participant in the competition may win once only.
7) The gift cannot be exchanged for money or other products or service.
8) The prize draw will take place on 20/4/2023.
9) The winners will be contacted via phone call by a responsible person from Papantoniou Supermarkets up to 3 days after the draw. The telephone number of the winner must match the telephone number that is registered on the Papantoniou loyalty card of the winner.
10) In case that the person in charge of Papantoniou Supermarkets is unable to contact the winner after 5 attempts, then the winner ceases to have any rights to the prize and the responsible person has the right to proceed with a new draw for the specific prize.
11) If requested, the winners will have to cooperate in various promotions related to the specific competition and require their publication. For this collaboration the participants are not entitled to any remuneration.
12) Papantoniou Supermarkets are not responsible for any technical problems, damages or delays that may occur and may affect the competition or the selection of the winners.
13) Papantoniou Supermarkets reserves the right to reject participants who do not comply with the terms of the competition or participants who participate illegally or take actions that negatively affect the progress of the competition.
14) Papantoniou Supermarkets reserves the right to change or cancel this competition at any time, without any obligation to the participants. Any change in relation to the competition should be made public immediately and in an easily accessible medium (e.g. website).
15) If any of the above terms or conditions is considered invalid, this will not affect the validity of the other terms or conditions of the competition.
16) By participating in the competition, you agree to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of the above conditions will result in your exclusion from the contest.
17) The equipment and color of the car offered may differ from the one in the photo.
18) The car cannot be combined with an exchange of another car.
19) The winner is obliged to collect the car in their name on the day of delivery.
20) The lucky winner must have a valid driver's license and be able to get insured for the particular car.