Competition for 1 car Dacia Sandero Stepway, 2 σετ σαλόνια κήπου, 1 TV Samsung 55”, 3 TVs LG 55”, Mothercare 50€ vouchers, 2-persons invitations to Afrodite Waterpark, and many other gifts.
Terms and Conditions of Competition
- Customers that purchase €20 or more in a single receipt are entitled to take place in the draw. For every 20€ in a single purchase you are allowed 1 participation the draw (i.e. 96€ purchase = 4 participations).
- The competition is valid for Papantoniou loyalty card holders only.
- The competition is valid only from 12/06/2021 until 17/07/2021.
- Purchases from any Papantoniou Supermarket is valid for the competition.
- Staff and first-degree relatives of Papantoniou Supermarkets are excluded from the competition.
- Each participant in the competition may win once only.
- The gifts are personal to the name of the Papantoniou loyalty card holder, and may not be sold or given to a third party. The exchange of gifts for money or any other service is not allowed.
- The draw for the gifts will take place within 15 days after the end of the competition.
- The winners will be announced telephonically by a responsible person from Papantoniou Supermarkets up to 5 days after the draw. The telephone number of the winner must match the telephone number that is registered on the Papantoniou loyalty card of the winner.
- If the responsible person from Papantoniou Supermarkets is unable to contact the winner after 5 attempts, then the winner ceases to have any rights to the prize and the responsible person has the right to proceed with a new draw for the specific gift.
- If requested, the winners will have to participate in different promotional activities relating to the competition and might require their disclosure thereof. For the participation in promotional activities the participants are not entitled to any kind of remuneration.
- A prerequisite for the delivery of the car, is that the lucky winner must be holder of a driver's license from an EU Member State.
- Papantoniou Supermarkets are not responsible for any technical problems or delays that that may arise, or that may affect the outcome of the competition or the winners.
- Papantoniou Supermarkets have the right to disqualify any participant that refuse to adhere to the terms and the conditions of the competition, or participants that take part in illegal activities or actions that could affect the outcome of the competition.
- Papantoniou Supermarkets have the right to change or to cancel the competition at any time, without any obligation to the participants. Any changes with regard to the competition will need to be made public immediately by making use of a readily accessible medium (e.g. website).
- If any of the above terms or conditions is considered invalid this will not affect the validity of the other terms or conditions of the competition.
- By participating in the competition you agree to the terms and conditions of the competition. Any breach of the above conditions will result in your exclusion from the contest.